Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Little Corner of the World

Lots of the blogs I read have a regularly recurring post. I've decided to turn this old post into my own regularly recurring post.

Witness my desk drawer:


1. "Understanding Chastity" - the pamphlet no single girl should leave home without. Thanks, Emily & Lynn, for the gift that just keeps on giving and makes me feel holy and virtuous on my more "frustrated" days.

2. From my mini-pharmacy you can glean 4 things from me: (1) I live at my desk; (2) I have long hair (ponytail holders); (3) I am accident-prone and make bad shoe decisions (bandaids); (4) I stress like a champion (3 kinds of pain killers, 2 kinds of antacids, extra deodorant ~ which is actually less on account of stress and more on account of forgetfulness).

3. Not one, not two, but three different kinds of post-its in assorted shapes and sizes. Did I mention I have a problem with office supplies?

4. Thanks, Christina! One of these days I hope to conquer my finances, and learn everything I need to know before I hit the real world. (Probably on one of those days where I'm also being a rockstar at "Understanding Chastity.")

5. Did I mention I have a problem with office supplies? I like one kind of pen, and one kind of pen only, and if you are my sister and looking for a Christmas present for me, I still get excited everytime I get a new pack of these.

6. In addition to hoarding post-its, I also hoard chocolate supplies. The sad part of this is that it takes me a really long time to eat any of them. Hence the m&m's in a halloween jar, the Toblerones from Dublin, and the extra pack of almond m&m's that I bought on Sunday and have only eaten 2.

2 comments:

Christina said...

So THAT's where the book went :)

Maxie said...

wow I thought I was the queen of medicine in my desk, but I think you've beat me!