Thursday, November 06, 2008

Top Five

Blogger's photo update isn't working, so part three of the highs & lows will have to wait. In the meantime, I've reached a new low. I didn't know what to blog about so I actually had to google "blog ideas." It's very sad and it's only day 6 of the 30-in-30 challenge. Yikes!

There are some really awful ideas out there. My favorite? "Write a funny post." If I could do that, I wouldn't be googling "blog ideas." Thanks.

Another idea was to post about your favorite blog posts (from your own blog). That was uninspiring to me, but I decided to post about my top five favorite posts from other people's blogs. In no particular order...

1. Peep-eye's Referral: this post was one of my favorite days since starting law school - the day we found out that Chris & Christina got a referral for Dinkeneh.

2. The Johnson-McCormick Twins: my favorite Christmas story of all time is when the J-M twins stole the baby Jesus.

3. Mama Papaya's Winged Babies: this one is a recent one and my absolute favorite quote since the election.

(At this point, you must have noticed the trend - I read a LOT of adoption blogs. They're my favorite past time.)

4. Katie's Song Lyric Survey: I tried so hard to do this on my own blog, but I was completely uncreative (the theme of the day!). So read Katie's, and on the upside, she has excellent taste in music! I've never been disappointed.

5. Solomon's Make a Wish: "I wish, I wish to see Buzz Lightyear!"

0 comments: