Thursday, July 14, 2005

Harry & Willy....ew - dirty!


Sarah comes to visit tonight - WOOHOO! I'm so excited! But it seems that this work day will NEVER EVER end!!! I've already spent hours blitzing Mark and Shaunak (who will both hate me by the time summer is over due to the ridiculously large number of blitzes I send them a day). See right for a picture of Shaunak's gay professor (taken during a lecture today with his cellphone cuz I said I wanted to see this gay prof). I swear to God the minute five o'clock hits, I'm going to jump up and down and do a jig!

Also, this weekend will be all about expressing the inner children cuz Friday is both the day that the new Harry Potter is released AND the day that the new Willy Wonka comes out. Chelle saw a sneak preview of Willy Wonka and apparently it's fabulous. So I imagine that Sarah and I'll be spending a lot of time with pre-pubescent children this weekend.

And in other developments, Lissa and I started a book club - anyone else want to join? Also, Lissa, since I think you're the only one who regularly reads this, Paige is totally up for the zoo on Sunday the 24th. So I s'pose we got ourselves a date. Wanna invite anyone else? Is Emily in Omaha for the summer? It might be fun to go out to breakfast first too.... OH, and just so you know and we can avoid any uncomfortable conversation - Paige's boy broke up with her. It was pretty sad at the time I think, but she says she's gotten over it for the most part. You know Paige, even if she hasn't, she won't let on. Anyway, just so you know... (also, notice how my blog is less of an online journal and more of an online message service for you and I?)

1 comments:

Elissa Yost said...

lol..yep but I love the online message service it makes me feel close to you...skipped blue lagoon. I think it is about a brother and sister having sex or something but anyways didn't see it watched the old willy wonka instead. Man it is old school, it seemed so real when I was little, I think the new one will be great.
I am excited both for our book club and for the zoo! umm I don't know if Emily is in town I can work on figuring that out...breakfast might be tough, I am supposed to teach sunday school that morning but I might be able to get out of it.
Much love, Lissa