Thursday, July 07, 2005

Don't just laugh, answer the pepperoni

Michelle and Jeff are broken up and I feel terrible for her. Well, sort of.... there always comes a point with Michelle when my patience wears out and I stop feeling sorry for her. Basically, I think she should move on and not sit around waiting for him or pining after him. I think that if he isn't ready to commit or be in a serious relationship (regardless of the reason), she should be strong and move on. She shouldn't let him know how much he's affected her and certainly shouldn't keep expecting him to come back. If he does, than it's meant to be. But that doesn't mean she should sit around waiting for the improbable. Why do I care so much to go on and on about this today? Cuz I think it's damn good advice for ME and the more I think about Michelle's situation, the more perspective I get on my OWN situation. So in continuation of yesterday's self-righteousness, I hope that today's bitching will at least benefit someone (that someone being me). And really, I think Michelle is completely justified in how she's acting right now....ME, on the other hand....

In other news, I bought the second season of Gilmore Girls on DVD yesterday (hence the blog title), and it's the best purchase I've made since my iPod. YAY!

0 comments: