Friday, July 27, 2007

Miss Kitty goes to the club

I'm going home to Denver next weekend for 2 weels to interview at law firms for next summer, and as part of that, I'm also setting up informational meetings with alumni lawyers of Notre Dame and Dartmouth, basically just trying to get anyone and everyone who'll meet me to have lunch. One such alumni, who I found through the Dartmouth Lawyer's Association just agreed to meet with me today and suggested we have lunch at the Denver Country Club.

Well, I called Miss Kitty before I confirmed with him to see if she knew where the Denver Country Club is. "No, I don't," she told me. "But I'm sure we can find it." She paused for a minute and then said"...Can I come too? I'll sit in the corner and not make a peep."

My mother, ladies and gentlemen, who FULLY intends to live vicariously through me when I'm a lawyer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, she just wants to make sure you get paid enough money so she can live off of you for the rest of your life.

Chelle