Friday, July 27, 2007

And now for the softer side of life...

Moving past the offensively liberal tone of the last post, I've got a new blog to share. My friend Christina from law school is in the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia with her husband, Chris. The two are going to be fantastic parents, and have been through quite the adventure trying to get their baby (or babies - their application states they're willing to take multiples). They have a blog where they chronicle their journeys and also have links to other blogs written by families adopting from Ethiopia.

This morning, with the help of Chris and Christina, I discovered Maia Papaya's blog, and I completely adore it. Check it out - she's precious.

And now for my desperate plea: SERIOUSLY, Hamilton girls! When is one of you going to get your act together and have a baby?!?!? I am not meant to be a mom yet, but you rat bastards are keeping me from what I see as being my life's destiny: Aunt Bagel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids? Who wants kids?

Anonymous said...

No, really? That's your only purpose in life?

Man...you sure are wasting the bucks at ND...

Chelle

(And is that really Mr. SF, or is that Colle, posting as Mr. SF, or is it not the Mr. SF we know? Because if it is the Mr. SF...uh...well...there'll be issues bigger than a margarita fountain on hand...)

Chelle

Anonymous said...

That was Mr SF, not me. >;)