Monday, October 03, 2005

People smile more in the mornings.

Ever notice how early in the morning people smile more? It doesn't last all morning, cuz by nine or ten, you have your "grumblers" (i.e. people like Julie ;>) up and they don't smile so much as shoot daggers at everyone and anyone with their eyes. But next time you are out and about around 7 or 8, watch for it. I promise you that if you look around, you'll find more people smiling than you find at any other time of day.

This was how I knew today is going to be a good day - cuz everyone seemed to smile more when I went to work this morning. Then I got my computer back, HOORAY! and since then, I've been holed up in my room praising my lovely, lovely Mac.

Today is going to be a great day.

1 comments:

Elissa Yost said...

meg, I love you...YOU make me smile:)
Lissa