Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I bought a ticket home for Thanksgiving today. WOOHOO!!!!!!

and in other news, i had a bad hang over this morning and had to clean out my trashcan from getting sick last night, but it was SOOOO worth it - my pong partner and i won!!!! (okay, so we only won one game out of three, but that's cuz the second two games we were playing against people who played with water, and since we only lost by half a cup, we might as well have won).

and angeles and i ordered halloween costumes....... late one night, when we were procastinating...... and it turns out that we should NEVER EVER order costumes on no sleep. I think i might have possibly ordered the sluttiest strawberry shortcake costume ever!!! It doesn't help that the site was a damn lingerie site too! (which i didn't realize when ordering) I have a feeling this costume will never get worn...

0 comments: