Friday, October 14, 2005

I DID IT!!!

I finished a draft of my personal statement! I'm SOOOO relieved! It's not that great, but it's done. I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted.

and in other news, I ran into nik tonight and made a comment about how excited I was to haze the freshmen this year. he got all condascending and was like, "it's not cool to force people to drink and then do shit. we were going to talk to all the captains after the meeting on sunday, but you aren't allowed to do that this year."

i'm so fucking annoyed. and then he actually had the audacity to say, "besides, hazing is against college policy." because NOTHING mock trial does is EVER against college policy - and certainly nothing like using COSO money to buy booze!!!!

i never thought i would come across an officer board i hated more than last year's. i swear to god, if i get into a decent law school by christmas, i'm not doing mock trial this winter. no f'in way.

0 comments: