Friday, October 07, 2005

How many hours till the weekend?

It's so close. I know it's coming. I know that it's only a matter of hours, minutes and then I'll be free. But I'm having suuuuch a hard time reminding myself that. I didn't sleep last night cuz of work and Kristina visiting, and I had to get up early for work at Rocky, so that could probably have something to do with the clock moving in funny directions now. I swear, I left work an hour early cuz I wasn't paying attention, and then had to come back when I realized I wasn't supposed to have left in the first place. I'm so out of it.

Other than my spaciness, today I feel determined. Why do I feel determined? I don't know. Determined to do what? I don't know. Will determination lead to productivity? I don't know. But determination is definitely the mood of the day. Probably a good thing since I have a presentation to prepare and a law school personal statement to write this weekend. Maybe I'm just determined to be the coolest damn Bagel I can be. I should wear sunglasses all day today to remind myself of that. Cuz, you know, the sun always shines on the cool kid.

0 comments: