Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sitting in a DC copy center...

So here I am sitting in a DC copy center waiting for some packets to be printed so I can run them over to a reception. The stupid people make me pay for 25 minutes on the computer at a time, so I'm going to use all 25 minutes, damn it!

The DC program is really a lot of fun the second time around - more booze, less work. It's a very bizarre experience to go to bars with Karen & Matt (the coordinators), but I s'pose most other Dartmouth kids got used to that kind of thing on their FSP's and I'm now making up for it... Plus, we're staying in a hotel in China town, and I LOVE staying in hotels (provided that they aren't dives).

And in other news, YAY ELISSA!!!!!! She finally got engaged and is getting married in May! it's completely scary in a way, but I couldn't be more excited for her. The only other news I have is that Sarah is renting out the Cannoe Club for her bday to have a cocktail party - invites only. If you want on the list, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. But does no one else think it's weird (or just a little too much) to rent out a restaurant for your 21st??? Mark is convinced it'll be "awk" and I'm just hoping that it'll be classy without being pretentious.

0 comments: