Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Last day of Summer

So today is my official last day of summer cuz I go back to school tomorrow! I thought I would end my summer with a best of/worst of summer blog entry:

Best Days of Summer:
* The Fourth of July - Millie's kitchen table, karaoke, and toasting toes... O'Neill, NE is still my favorite place in the whole world!
* The day I spent on Bev's farm doing absolutely nothing in the middle of nowhere
* Central Park day
* The day I FINALLY saw Wicked

Worst Days of Summer:
* The day Peggy & Selena spilled water on my phone, the day I had my phone stolen, the day my phone quit working... cell phones and I just DON'T get along
* The day the new Jason Mraz CD was released
* The day the right-wing nuts in Wisconsin were allowed to outlaw birth control on college campuses
* The day I found out Liz got married and my dad wants to take another bike trip

My New Heros:
* Sister Kate & Sister Liz - who reminded me that nuns are just amazing women who dedicate their entire lives to service
* Courtney - cuz God damn it, she's the smartest, nicest, sanest Hamilton yet and she's gonna be valedictorian!
* The guy from Washington Park who went around screaming "You cannot fuck with Jamaica" - I want to have guts like that some day

My New Enemies:
* The dentist - stupid mo'fo charges me a thousand bucks to torture me!!!
* Rob Thomas - GOD DAMN IT!!! If I have to hear "I don't wanna be lonely" one more time, I'm going to start listening to rap music.
* The Law School Admissions Council - they're going to ruin me financially and I don't even think it'll help me get into a good school.

0 comments: