Friday, September 30, 2005

If Communists take over the world

I had a dream last night that Sarah, me, and my mom were flying to Cuba to visit. Between when we took off and when we landed, the Communists took over the whole world.

So when we landed, we were informed that we were being held hostage in the gift shop of the airport (which was actually a giant navy ship). My mom and I were really sad, but Sarah was trying to keep us upbeat about it.

I was all like, "WTF?!?! you're sarah givner! if anyone can't handle communism, it's you!!!!"That was offensive to her, apparently ;>, so she stalked off and said she was going to go buy some vodka to make herself feel better.

But the guy at the counter (a communist) flipped out at her because she left her cash in the pocket of her coat that was clear across the room. When she tried to get it, he followed her, yelling at her. So she got upset and called her parents on her cell phone (Cuz OBVIOUSLY if communists take over the world, we'll still get cellphone reception).

Her dad told her to bribe the guy with one of his gold watches that she carries around. That's when I woke up.


My subconcious is trying to congratulate me, because if the world was taken over by communists, I clearly would not be the worst off. ;P

0 comments: