Thursday, September 15, 2005

I hate Ann Coulter with every fiber of my being!

Granted, I know I use that phrase a lot, but I mean it. One of my new summer interests has been reading blogs, cuz I feel like I'm completely retarded when it comes to current events and holding my own in political discussions. Today, I happened upon Ann Coulter's, which was stupid and ridiculous as I knew it would be. However, I wasn't enfuriated, until I saw another article written by a junior in college studying, of all things, international studies.

Shoot me now!!!

I love how the only white terrorists she can name are Timothy McVeigh, the unibomber, and the Columbine kids. White people commit all sorts of attorcities, and I'd be willing to bet money that across the board, white people murder as frequently as Arabs. And she's lying - she's absolutley DELUSIONAL when she tries to maintain if terrorists were white, she'd willingly subject "to be[ing] stripped naked and cavity-searched if within 100 yards of an airport." she's fucking off her rocker. she feels comfortable saying these things only because she also thinks being a white person in America will always automatically equate being right, powerful, moral, worthy.

American forces have killed somewhere between 24,712 and 27,963 innocent Iraqi civilians. And while not all Americans are in the armed forces, all of the armed forces are American. Therefore, by this girl's logic, we should all be treated as murderers. Also, this idiot seems to think that the only thing linking the 9/11 terrorists was race. THAT'S the problem with racial profiling - it's not an accurate indicator of jack shit! There's nothing saying an Arab is more likely to be a terrorist than a white man. NOTHING. Who does this girl think she's kidding??? apparently, other white priveleged conservatives like herself.

0 comments: