Monday, September 26, 2005

Hambone

A new picture of my cousin Cole - fattest/cutest baby in the whole world:



And in other news, today was an awful, terrible, no good, very bad day. It started at 7 this morning, when I got a 50 dollar parking ticket, despite the fact that Courtney was supposed to get an exemption b/c she's a prospie. Then I had to drop her off at the bus stop and I was really sad to see her leave. Went to work, and after work went to take my computer in to get fixed - this was when my day REALLY got bad.

Walking into the library, carrying my computer, I slipped and fell. BIG wipeout. Huge. ENORMOUS. and landed ON the flipping computer. Then, I got up and took the darned thing in only to discover that before they'll even look at it, they charge you 75 bucks. I have no clue what's wrong, but I'm already out 75 dollars. How ridiculous is that?!?! I'm so scared to find out what's wrong because I don't have any way to pay for repairs.

I hate computers with every fiber of my being. And I miss my sister. Court, come back to me!!!

1 comments:

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

just passing through... that is one cute cuddly looking baby...