Monday, September 19, 2005

Home Sweet DCCCC

Last night was lots of fun, Rene and Mark came to visit and after three hours of INTENSE labor, Angeles and I finally got Julie's hair straight. Only to realize that she was totally right when she said it looks better curly. Oh well, even though we weren't rewarded by her hair, we were rewarded by finding out that Mark's kinkiest sex fantasy involves a hair straightener.

People were hanging out in my room till 12 or 1, and usually I would HATE waking up at 5:30am the next morning. BUT, today is no ordinary day. Today is the day I've been looking forward to since last March. It's my first day back at my day care! WOOHOO! On my list of favorite places on campus, DCCCC is definitely in the top three. I can't think of any place I like more right now, but it's always safe to leave room, just in case.

0 comments: