Thursday, August 11, 2005

Window Shopping = BAD idea!


So, lately, I've been talking with Lissa about her and Simon getting married. And now Liz has been married for a couple of months. And Christi now has a website for her wedding up. And Marlene sent me and Mark an e-mail about how Tommy's been talking about rings a lot on the phone lately. She wanted to know what it meant, and I told her clearly, Tommy is giving her a heads up so she has time to tell someone else who will then tell Tommy what kind of ring to get. Cuz Tommy is a smart boy and knows that EVERY girl already knows what kind of ring she wants and he's just doing his research so he'll get a good one.

Mark thought that was funny and then wanted to know what kind of ring I wanted. So I was doing some window shopping for engagement rings today. BAAAAAAD idea.


Now I want to be engaged.



And I want to be engaged soon.






Like, yesterday. ;)

0 comments: