Thursday, August 25, 2005

Update

So all my days are currently being spent doing one of three things:
1. Writing or avoiding writing my law school essays. The usual procrastination involves talking online for hours about nothing - my favorite thing in the world to do - or shopping for engagement rings with one of the many friends I have who plan on getting them soon.

2. Planning my trips for the next month - In one week I go to NY, then next week to DC, the next week to Denver, and the next week to Hanover!!! Plus, the week after that, Courtney is coming to visit me and I'm completely thrilled.

3. Reading ahead... okay, so I'm a loser and already ordered the text for my Juveniles and the Law class this fall. But, in my defense, it's really interesting, and I'm not even doing it to suck up (which I'm sure you don't believe)

Anywho, so life isn't all that exciting. My trips will be a ton of fun, but the three dentist appointments I'm squeezing in before school starts will do their best to spoil that fun. And that's about all that's new in my life.

(plus, i'm getting more and more nervous about the outfit to end all outfits day. and if you don't know what that means, i'm more than willing to tell you in a forum that isn't open for everyone to see)

0 comments: