Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NDLS gives me an ulcer.

(Offensively Liberal Post...deal with it.)

35 minutes into a Constitutional Law discussion of Roe v. Wade, and my stomach is a mess! It's bubbling and cramping and all I want to do is run out of the room and lay down. It didn't help that the very first comment referenced "baby killers," and it's only gone down hill from there.

Back in the day, I tried to fight the battle, but I've given up. I just want out of this conservative Catholic hole!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Total bullshit. Sometime you should ask some of those people how many foster children they plan on taking in when they are creating families. Because really, if they are so committed to all the little babies - even if the ones who were unwanted - shouldn't they be concerned with the ones who are already here whose parents can't care for them??? And yet, I bet the answer will be zero...