Friday, February 13, 2009

A Mark of Character

In the last couple years, Big Colle has made me increasingly aware of my forehead wrinkle. When I scrunch my brow (which I do quite often), I get the crease in between my eyebrows. Probably a very common feature, but the frequency with which Big Colle and I scrunch our individual brows is starting to lead to permanent forehead wrinkles. Big Colle thinks this is an invitation to get botox, despite the fact that I haven't hit thirty yet.

While not ruling out botox, (and yes, Lynn, I know it is botulism in my face!) I'm choosing to look at the advantages of having a forehead wrinkle. Look who else is joining me in the "We Need Forehead Botox Club":

1 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm glad to be around to make sure you have all the facts :) And if you get Botox I intend to remind you of the bocholism part (even though I can't spell it....)