Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Beginning of the End

This morning marks the beginning of the end of my time on the law journal. We officially have a new Editor in Chief! She's an awesome person - I couldn't be more excited to hand things off to her. Plus, for the last two years (at least), out of the 4 Notre Dame law journals every year there has only been one female Editor in Chief. I'm glad that I could pass our journal off to another chick - we're beating the man, one Volume at a time. ;) Check list for the rest of my tenure on the journal:

1. Finish 2 issues in the next 49 days
2. Train Becky (new EIC), without scaring her into an early retirement
3. End-of-Year Banquet in 66 days
4. Get my hair dyed - I kid you not, the journal has given me 3 times as many gray hairs

1 comments:

Christina said...

Woohoo!