Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Team We Wanna See Jack Get in a Fight

I did it. I joined a bowling team.** We're "Team We Wanna See Jack Get in a Fight" in honor of the fact that Jack is the most meek, quiet guy we know who also paradoxically plays competitive hockey like nonstop. The first game I went to of Jack's I went to I got into BIG trouble for hollering "We wanna see you get in a fight, Jack!" because, apparently, it was not that kind of league. Maybe this bowling league will be more h-core.

Anyway, this Thursday is the first bowling game - and incidentally it starts at 9, the same time as Grey's. I'm going out tonight to buy the patch and the gum and the hypnosis tapes to kick this addiction, or at least survive my insane cravings from Thursday night until the episode is posted on iTunes Friday afternoon.

**yes, originally this post did read "boiling team" - i'm sorry. i'm a law student, i'm just counting down the days until hopefully i'm smart enough to have a secretary to proof the crud I write.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What's a boiling team? Is it where you all sit around a pot and wait for it to boil?

Michelle said...

Oh! Megan!

I bought new jeans - and I look HOT! (But only with one T because I still am fat. Tonight's the first night with the trainer...)

Anonymous said...

By the way, you can watch Grey's Anatomy for free on your computer as early as Friday morning. The ABC website streams the last episode for free. AND it's not on a tiny screen like it would be on your iPod. :)