Sunday, January 28, 2007

Swan Lake & snow



Wendoline and I went to see Swan Lake last night because a friend of ours got tickets and then couldn't use them. It was really phenomenal. Apparently, it was a really rare fluke that this company (the Moscow Festival Ballet) came to South Bend (according to Emily, who gave us the tickets), so we were doubly lucky.

Now I've got to do lots and lots of work, which should be made the easier by the fact that it hasn't quit snowing since yesterday so there's nothing else I can do. One would think.... somehow I can still find a way to be unproductive though.

Also, quick shout out to Big Colle who has her general exam this week. I still don't know what the heck a general exam is but I do know that whatever it is, it's the reason why I'm glad I'm not getting my ph.D. anytime soon. She's been working nonstop for weeks and hasn't even had time for a Mr. San Francisco visit. So whatever it is, that means it's gotta be very VERY serious. Good luck, Big Colle!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks little bagel. I woke up crying this morning, I was so tired and there was still so much work to do. Almost there though.

Anonymous said...

Gee, I never get a shout out. You suck.

Doubly Lucky? Sounds like the name of that duck that tried to die twice but kept coming back to life.