Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shout out to Doubly Dead Duck....

....whom I think is Michelle. I finally caved last night and bought my first pair of snow boots. I've fought it for sooooo long (and fought Michelle on hers for so long), with the argument that I've lived in ridiculously snowy places all my life, have never needed snow boots, and don't need to start now. But everyone finally convinced me yesterday when my tennis shoes were soaked, my toes were frozen and the cuffs of my jeans were a wreck. So i went out and bought the dreaded UGG boots.

And this morning God or karma or the snow fairies decided to show their approval of my purchase with foot high drifts on the walk to school. It's snowing like a crazy mo'fo here!!! And my feet are sooooooooooo WARM. Lynn got a kick out of walking to school with me, or rather walking behind me while I trudged and busted my way through all the drifts clearing a path. I will never make a case against snow boots again, you win Chelle.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah - you can't beat warm feet on a snowy day - unless it's staying in bed.

Anonymous said...

Nice design!! Last winter I got a pair of warm boots from UGG Australia.