Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

In life, as I see it, there are two kinds of people: Christmas Eve present openers and Christmas Day present openers. (Well, there's non-Christmas present openers too, but we won't address them.) In my family, we are Christmas Eve present openers. That's the way life should be - I just don't trust Christmas Day present openers. I can't tell you what it is about them, but they really cross me the wrong way. They're too wholesome - too Hallmark greeting cardy. And I'm pretty sure that as a Christmas Eve present opener, I am among the minority. But that's fine by me because as I see it we are an elite few. And god help me if the man of my dreams is a Christmas Day present opener - that would be a total deal breaker.

All this is an elitist, sarcastic, judgmental way of saying: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :)

0 comments: