Sunday, December 10, 2006

i'm still kickin!

finals aren't going to kill me, and i'm doing fine....well, maybe. the thing that gets me about law school is that no matter how you feel about your own performance, it only matters how you do relative to anyone else. so the "how'd you do?" question can't actually be answered until january when i find out how everyone else did.

but sometime after my contracts final I decided i've been a big crybaby about this whole process and I just need to suck it up and get over myself and keep trucking. if I was meant to get average grades, I will. if I was meant to make law review, I will. and right now all i can do is suck it up and study civ pro. and quit bitching. that's my new years resolution.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good attitude to have. And even if you don't make Law Review, the other three journals are good as well.