Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"I could totally make out with myself right now..."

Michelle and I are snowed in. And by snowed in, I mean SNOWED IN. there's a foot of snow on the ground already and there's supposed to be 2 by tomorrow at noon. We have no car because we had to leave hers at work and have someone with four wheel drive bring us home. We're going nuts. and messing with the photo features on my computer. I'll post them later, but trust me, it's sick and demented. We look like aliens or REEEEEALLY obese - like elephantitis obese. Then Michelle discovered the "mirror" feature on the webcam of my camera and she tried to take a picture of her making out with herself. It's sick. Sick and demented. And we've only been home 2 hours. We probably won't be able to leave for another 22. I don't think we make it.

0 comments: