Monday, December 04, 2006

Law Student Humor

i laughed out loud when I read this.... Hard up for humor much? I think so....

"You can't spell manslaughter without laughter."
-Random law student's IM away message-


Then this is a quote from my Torts prof:

You have to look at law school exams like this joke: "A guide and a tourist are in the jungle and they come across a ravenous tiger. The guide starts putting on his tennis shoes and lacing them up. The tourist turns to him and says: "Are you serious?!?! Do you really think you can outrun this tiger?" The guide responds: "I don't have to outrun the tiger. I just have to outrun you."

Who says there's no fun in law school? (Well, actually, I do. but not today. today i'm bemused.)

1 comments:

Elissa Yost said...

I had someone really weird commenting on my wall(someone I don't know)...here I thought only you and simon read my blog...weird