Friday, September 08, 2006

Update....

I am now the executive secretary for Legal Voices for Children and Youth.... woops!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited because I think this is a perfect extracurricular to get involved with (they even train members to become guardian ad litem's for children in suspect abuse situations - basically you just investigate the situation and make a report to the court as to your findings of abuse or no abuse), but I probably should have been a little less hasty in signing up. On the flip side, I think it's going to be an amazing experience and I really think it might help me find funding for Africa as well as a possible job for the summer!

So, I guess the overall conclusion is YAY!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! HERE'S HOPING I DIDN'T JUST SIGN MY SUICIDE NOTE!!!!!

0 comments: