Saturday, September 09, 2006

Apparently I'm supposed to hate this

First home game today - SOOOO much fun! Tailgating was crazy - looked more like a packed state fair than a college campus. And in the process I found out that I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to law school. Apparently, everyone's more or less hating it. Or at least doesn't like it all that much. We ran into a kid who Jack and Sarah knew and he's a 2L at chicago. He was wishing us luck and telling us not to worry that we hate law school, everyone 1L does. We all just kinda laughed it off and then went on our way. Walking away, I commented that I must be doing pretty good - I certainly don't hate law school. At the exact same time, both Sarah and Lynn responded "I Do!!' To which I inquired of everyone else: out of the 7 of us at the game, 2 of us don't hate law school, 2 do, and 3 strongly dislike it. I guess I'm ahead of the curve then.

Anyway, for visuals of the above mentioned people see pic below. (From L to R: Wendolyn, Lynn, Sarah, Jack, Jason, me)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a cute photo!

I'm sure there will be days that you will hate law school too. Give it time. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're better prepared having gone to Dartmouth. You worked a lot harder as an undergrad than most of us...

Colle