Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Randy

There's a slight problem on the home front with Miss Kitty. She and her bff, Randy (whom she describes as :"He's gayer than a 3 dollar bill!"), are getting to be quite sassy. I've noticed as of late that she is a lot sassier in conversation and ridiculously blunt even if the situation doesn't require it.

For example, she told me that about a week ago she turned to a gal she works with and said: "You know, you really have a bad mouth" - apparently meaning the girl is vulgar or something. The girl was offended and told others that she thought Miss Kitty hates her now. I probably would have been hurt had a woman I worked with said that to me, but more importantly, last night when Randy said at work "Now I've stuck at lot of things in my orifice, but that isn't one of them!", Miss Kitty just giggled and didn't feel the need to lecture him about the quality of his mouth.

So clearly she's got her favorites in this world, and sucks to be the people who aren't on that list. Thus far, she hasn't directly turned her new attitude on me, so I'm lucky. And in the mean time, I sure get a kick out of hearing how ornery she's being, but here's hoping she doesn't become ornery to me anytime soon.

0 comments: