Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ducks & Torts


Courtney and I went to the gym this morning only to find it doesn't open until noon. So we decided to go feed the ducks instead. On Notre Dame's campus are two lakes with lots of ducks who like to eat our bread. And, as it turns out, HUUUUGE fish who like to scare the crap out of us and eat our bread. The people walking around us must have gotten a kick out of the two girls who kept jumping and screaming whenever they saw a fish head break the surface.

Now I'm home reading torts, and I have to say, everytime I do the reading for this class I count my lucky stars that I've never been sued for anything. Seriously, half these cases I read I'm like: 'Oh! I did that once!' Thank god I'm broke and no one could gain anything by taking me to court.

0 comments: