Thursday, December 08, 2005

Way to call me out, Marlene! ;)

Alright, so between Thanksgiving and then finals, i've been a tool about posting. Sorry!!!

Highlights of my last few weeks:
Thanksgiving was an absolute fucking blast. I haven't had such a good thanksgiving in YEARS! My family is great, as always, my mom is hilarious (even when we hit a deer and killed it!!!), as always, and Paige, Elissa, and I went out to the bars for the first time together to celebrate Elissa's engagement. SOOOOO much fun!

I returned home from Thanksgiving to the most stress I've had since the beginning of the term. For finals, I had to write 44 pages worth of papers in 5 days. NO fun. Two of the three papers were decent. The third was horrible - it was 20 pages that I had to write in 2 days on 2 hours of sleep, and I was miserable!

But, now that's all behind me. finals are over, my roommates are gone, mike comes to visit tomorrow, i leave for home in a week for Xmas, and today is a damn good day. :)

that's about all there is in my life. Other than that... just some cute pictures from the past few weeks:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DORK!

No ode of thanks to your big sister who drove you and your drunk ass friends around all night!!!

Nice...if you don't expect coal for Christmas, then you ARE a tool.