Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Blind Date?

So Xmas has been very quiet and laid back. Not much to report.

But someone else back me up on this: My mom tells me last night that her coworker has a son my age and they (she and her coworker) think I should go on a date with this kid. Only problem is he's in Vail skiing for the rest of Xmas. So the coworker volunteered to drive me to Vail for the day to go on a date with this kid. That'd be ridiculously awkward right? I'm not the only one who thinks there's major potential for disaster and weirdness? Would anyone else do it?

1 comments:

Elissa Yost said...

Lol that would be a good story to tell though...skiing in Vail for a date. Sorry I didn't call I am still not sure if I have the right phone number. The gift turned out well though:) And he liked his Christmas gift too. miss you, hope we can hang out again soon!