Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sad Endings

had a chat today with nik about how I'm not doing mock trial this winter, and now I'm incredibly depressed. In restating to him all the reasons why I don't want to do mock trial anymore, I cemented in my mind that I'm making the right decision. At the same time, in doing that, I also had to come to grips with how I'm actively putting a premature end to the most meaningful part of my college experience, and I had to recognize how truly unhappy mock trial currently makes me. It's just so frickin depressing that I want to cry. I guess I'm still upset over elections last spring and I'm also missing all the people that have made mock trial so important to me in the past - all the way back to freshman year. Anywho, a week from today, I'll be done with mock trial forever and that makes me sad - both because I'm going to miss it AND because the end of mock trial was much worse than the beginning.

2 comments:

Elissa Yost said...

Meg, I love you still...I hope your week is getting better!! Love, Lissa

Anonymous said...

Bagel, why haven't you posted any new blogs?