Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Facebook Faux Pas

NONONONONONONO!

There are some things I firmly believe in:

1. Mornings are the best time of the day. Saturday mornings are the best time of the whole week.

2. Having a perm as a teenager makes one a more compassionate adult.

3. If I hadn't gone to law school, I could be as cool as this woman.

4. Christina's baby is the cutest baby in the whole state of Indiana. Fact. (I'd give you all of the Midwest, D, but I have some pretty cute baby cousins a couple of states over...)

And now add a new one to the list...

5. Facebook Status should be ELIMINATED. It has been coming for a while. Since the institution of the facebook status, it has been abused. For example, I really didn't want to know about how my friend from high school "broke up with her boyfriend because she didn't love him anymore and NOT because he cheated on her like everyone assumes." Additionally, I don't like it when I'm stuck in the middle of winter hell and I get to hear about how So-and-so is "sooooo excited to go to the Bahamas!"

But today takes the cake... Under no circumstances would I ever EVER find it appropriate for a 9-month pregnant woman to post that she is "1 cm dilated and 50% effaced!" NONONONO!

1 comments:

lil Hamilton said...

I saw the subject of this post and I thought you were going to be against friending Poopsie - but ew, that is worse - way worse.