Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dublin Update

I have 3 things on my to do list and not much time to do any of them. I had every ambition of adding "update on my blog" as the 4th thing, but I opened my internet browser to see that my google reader had over 40 unread blog entries. ("Hi, my name is Bagel, and I have a problem...")

Other things on my to do list:

1. Write a recommendation.
2. Find Shaunak. He was supposed to come visit me today, but missed his flight. Raise your hand if you are suprised:



3. Drink, drink, and drink some more. First step is to do a tour of the Jameson factory and volunteer as a "taste tester." Second step is a musical pub crawl. Third step is to make more drunk dials at unbelievably high international roaming rates which are just too complicated to remember when inebriated.

0 comments: