Tuesday, October 07, 2008

20 Something Bloggers

One of the comments on the last post mentioned Twenty Something Bloggers. Check it out! It looks kind of cool.

I just tried to join and after filling out the profile information, it told me that I have to wait for an administrator to review my application prior to approval/acceptance. I feel so vulnerable right now - I hope they like me! ;)

In the mean time, this looks like a perfect excuse to go through one of those periods that I tend to go through every so often* where I want to make myself cooler/more interesting/sophisticateder (new word - you read it hear first!). I feel like becoming a "20 Something Blogger" means that I have to have provide interesting (or at least entertaining) insight on the life of a 20-something from here on out. If you have any idea how to do that, please leave me a comment with detailed instructions.




*In college, Angeles and I referred to them as my "deep, yo" phases. As in, "Bagel, you look like you're being deep, yo." Since I haven't used the phrase "deep, yo" in at least three years, I'm looking for a new name too. I'm thinking "hopeless poser phase"?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just review your blog so that we know you're not spam and to make sure you're in your 20s!

Welcome to 20 something bloggers! :-)