Monday, July 14, 2008

Mementos of a Wanderlust, part deux

After the birthday bash, I went to Nebraska for the annual Fourth of July reunion. New babies, old babies who are graduating from high school, old farts who make it all worth it, and everything in between.



Uncle Tom likes to party a little too hard.


Uncle John's infamous baked beans, whose popularity is surpassed only by Uncle John's nuts and bolts.


Meet Baby Lily and Papalolly (sporting the Dartmouth hat).


*Precious*


Sunsets like this one on the river tend to get the old timers nostalgic about how Nebraska is the greatest place in the world.


Miss Kitty wants a baby in the family - real bad!


Aunt Millie and Alec (p.s. his teeth are plastic in case you were wondering)

Trip #3 was the work retreat in NY. Not many pictures from that trip, but below is about half my summer class (just the Chicago office) at our MOMA event.



Finally, last but not least I'm writing this entry from San Francisco. I've only been here one day, so I don't have many pictures yet. But check out my view!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did I visit you in the ghetto?!? I should have held out - that view is amazing!!! I hope you're loving everything.

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of female interns.

O'Neill looks like it always does - I'm sad I didn't go. :(

Chelle