Monday, August 20, 2007

You know you've been in your apartment by yourself too long when....

How many people out there have seen the free hugs video? It has to be like everyone and their mother by now. Well, my friend Christina recently went to Seattle and saw the Free Hugs guy, so she posted the youtube clip on her blog for people who didn't know what she was talking about.

I myself have seen this clip at least 5 or 6 times, but for some reason I started playing it again this morning and the darned thing made me cry! This is a sure sign that (a) the rain needs to stop, (b) the sun needs to come out, (c) lynn needs to come home so I'm no longer alone, and (d) I'm a certifiable nutjob. But just in case you haven't seen the clip, here it is:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? I love that clip!

Sorry you are bored. You could have stayed here awhile longer...

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Poor Bagel.