Tuesday, August 07, 2007

From serious bachelorette to serious law student

Paige's party was a hit. It was small, which suited us just fine, and aside from me getting sicker than a dog by the end, it was a good time had by all. The drive home Sunday was rough.... really rough. I barely got out the door - at eleven o'clock Sunday morning, Paige and I were still sprawled moaning on her parent's living room floor while her mom walked around us laughing at us and her 18 month old nephew tried to get us to play with him. Then, half way home, I had to stop and take a nap cuz I felt lousy. But eventually I made it, and I am VERY happen to be home. Now I'm into serious potential lawyer mode. The rest of the week I'm busy trying to get interviews at Denver law firms before I head back to Notre Dame. Wish me luck - I'll need it.


The Bride-to-Be with my fondue set that was a hit!


Paige opening her gift - I went with lingerie in the end b/c it was easiest to find; she loved it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The marshmallow pic is the absolute best!!!

Dude - why are we always involved, but never the star? 6 kids...you would think something would have happened by now.

chelle