Monday, May 21, 2007

Long Term Rentals/Short Term Leases?

Had a great weekend in Omaha! Went to visit paige and lynn and get a bridesmaid dress (see pix below) and now I've got to get ready to leave again to go back to Indianapolis. Quick question: does anyone know of a cheap place to rent a car for 3 months or to sign a short term lease? Right now, all the rental car places are quoting me some 700 dollars a month and that's more than half my summer stipend, not even including gas. So I'm trying to figure out the car situation for the summer and I'd appreciate any and all advice!





This is my dress.... although it'll be in navy. Despite all the halter debate, I had to agree. It's the best style of dress for me. SOOOO excited for this wedding!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that's what you are going to have it pay, I think you should just buy one. A cheap one that hopefully will get you through the summer.

Love,
BC

Anonymous said...

try priceline.com. you won't save mad cash, but you can usually get someone to provide a car for ~$10-14 a day if you go long term like that. It works out to around $400 a month, but it's better than the quoted rates.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for going with the blue 12 the first time I asked.

I don't know about buying a car - with insurance and all, you may still be looking at $400-500 a month, depending on what you end up with.

Chelle

Anonymous said...

I know you have stories! Get to posting - slacker!

Chelle