Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Goodbye 1L Classes.

Hello finals.


Yesterday was my last day of classes for my 1L year. Sort of anticlimatic, I must say. Although, once we remembered at 9 o'clock or so that we were done for the year with classes, we had to go to the grocery store and buy alcohol, coloring books, and back massagers.

All in all, I'm feeling much more confident about myself this finals period. Whereas last semester at 9 am on the first day of study period I still had 3 outlines to finish out of 4, this semester, I have 4 of 4 done. :) Not that the material is any easier, and I still hate property with a white-hot glowing passion, but it feels nice to only have review left to get through. Oh yeah, and taking the darned things....

I also found a place to live for the summer in Indianapolis. It's a house in the suburbs with a young couple and their 18-month old daughter (hooray!) and so now all that's left to do is find a short-term lease on a car and i'm ready to go. Oh, and I also bought my plane ticket home for mothers day - so after finals end I'll be in Denver for 2 weeks working on the Law Review/Law Journals writing competition, trying to lose the weight I've gained this semester (fat chance with my uncle John cooking!) and relaxing before I start my job the day after memorial day. All in all, this semester is winding down nicely. I say this of course, because I haven't quite yet started studying for my first final on friday. The step between finishing an outline and getting myself to review is a huge one as it turns out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do it Bagel!!

So do you have any drunken pictures from your coloring book?

Anonymous said...

It might be more worth your money to buy a cheap car. Find a guy who can go with you and help when you look at them, though...

Love,
Big Colle