Tuesday, July 11, 2006

If Angeles knew I'm posting this...

...she'd murder me. However, since she never reads this, and Julie won't rat me out (cross my fingers), I thought this was highly amusing...

Angeles is in Argentina for the next month, and while there she's working at a children's hospital. Her description of her first day: "I spend my days helping to attend to patients and watching surgeries. Last wednesday was my first day here and they made me watch some nasty surgery. Some 12 year-old boy has his testicles all tiwsted up so they had to open him up to straighten stuff out. yikes, i was traumatized. That was the first penis i´ve seen that didn´t belong to a 5 month-old, what a memorable experience, what can i say ;-)"

So glad angeles is bored enough with me in person that she avoids my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha
Omg i need to read this more often.
~julie

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»