Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"Hey Baby"

877-787-3744

This number is NOT the number for the St. Regis hotel in San Francisco as it was proclaimed to be on an advertisement for a tech conference that Kelly sent to me so I could register her and get her a hotel room.

This number IS the number for a foot fetish sexline that answers with the recorded message: "Hey, Baby. Want to rub my feet or suck on my toes? The foot fetish line is only $1.99 a minute..." (I don't know what comes after this because I promptly cried "EWWW!" and hung up)

3 comments:

Elissa Yost said...

yuck, I definetly do not have a foot fetish....miss you and your e-mails and posts on my wall and general harrasment

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»