Friday, March 10, 2006

Overheard in NY's

Chick: Today is such a good day; my class was cancelled, it's sunny, I'm so relaxed.
Guy: Yeah, and I fucked the shit out of you.
Chick: Yeah, I love you.

--7th & B

Little girl: What's London?
Teen girl: London is a country in Europe.
Little girl: In Newark?

--JFK

Spanish guy: College don't mean nothin' 'cause you could fucking graduate with papers and shit, then someone's friend gets the goddam job 'n shit. It don't matter 'bout college 'cause that fuckin' asshole makes $70,000 so you got the college paper and that don't mean shit.

--D Train

...I'm sure as hell hopin none of these are true... well, except maybe the first one. Otherwise, there's only one person I know with a sense of Geography that fucked up. Maybe I should just blow off my last paper and take the $70,000.

0 comments: