Sunday, March 05, 2006

7:45 on a Sunday Morning

I'm the only person that I know (other than Colle), that can't sleep after drinking. That, and my knees hurt like crazy mo'fos this morning cuz I stole someone's can of whipped cream and he chased me down and tackled me and all his weight and all my weight fell on my knees. It's the first time I've been close to crying in a long time.... :(

1 week from today I take my last final and go to Denver to start the spring of a lifetime!!! And yeah, sorry Colle/Chelle for not telling y'all about the Bahamas, but Colle "you don't bring me flowers, you don't sing me love songs, you hardly talk to me anymore when i come through the door at the end of the day" and Chelle you get to scrapbook the photos anyway, so it's all good.

I wish someone were awake to play with.

0 comments: