Monday, March 06, 2006

Heart-burn + Indian food = Winning Combination

Currently I have heartburn and I've decided the cure for it is to order Indian food. I'm so excited! I love Indian food more than I love anything else in this world right now. It's a weird craze thing I'm going through... I crave Indian food probably four days out the week. Even while I'm sitting here pissed as all get out at my esophogus for being such a pansy ass.

And in other news, I have a 10-15 page final paper due tomorrow comparing the women's suffrage movements in the United States and Chile. I have 8 pages so far and no real argument. The best part is I don't think I'll ever get to an argument. Them's are the best kinda papers by far. 6 days till Spring Break, 6 days till Spring Break!!!!

2 comments:

Elissa Yost said...

Meg,
I will probably get lots of unnecessary e-mail but I definetly registered for the sample...lol. You are the best!

Michelle said...

Whoo-hoo!

Just went to the Ben Folds concert last night!!!! It rocked!

He ended up at the very end throwing his stool at the piano. Kinda crazy!

You shoulda been there!