Thursday, March 06, 2008

Time for a new do

I'm giving this blog an overhaul; I found a girl who is raising money for a humanitarian trip by redesigning blogs. As part of my makeover, she asked me what text, if any, I want. Problem is, I can't come up with just one quote. So I'm looking for some help... The options are below, let me know what you think!

And in the meantime, check out this girl's work. It's pretty cute!

Option 1 (the current quote): "Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend" -Ellizabeth Gilbert

Option 2: "Imagine you're a girl, just trying to finally come clean" -Ani Difranco

Option 3: "So much of me is what I have learned from you. And you'll be with me, like a handprint on my heart." -Kristin Chenowith, Wicked

Option 4: "Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things." -Chaim Potok

Option 5: "I'm a bagel on a plate full of onion rolls!" -Funny Girl

Option 6: "Don't tell me not to fly, I simply got to. If someone takes a spill, it's me and not you. Who told you you're allowed to rain on my parade?" -Funny Girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my vote is:
Option 5: "I'm a bagel on a plate full of onion rolls!" -Funny Girl

Chelle

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of option #4