Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged

Christina got me, so here goes...

10 random things about me:
10. I still don't like stepping on the crack.

9. I always lie when asked, "What do you like to do with your spare time?" People who ask me that question would judge me too harshly if they knew the truth.

8. The honest answer to "What do you like to do with your spare time?" is: gossip; go shopping; watch SVU reruns and Lifetime Movies; color (as in with a coloring book and crayons); sit around a kitchen table with my family and chat; check facebook and read adoption blogs.

7. I'm the only one of my best friends from high school who isn't married.

6. My favorite greeting card of all time read, "Thank you for being." I think that would be the ultimate compliment.

5. I hate butterflies. HATE them. I didn't discover this until I was 14 and took my 18 month old cousin Peggy to a Butterfly Pavilion in Denver, CO. That was the day I realized that butterflies are really unattractive bugs with some pretty wings attached and I haven't liked them since.

4. I take compliments very poorly. They embarrass me and I'd rather hear through the grape vine that someone has a positive opinion of me.

3. If I end up in a big law firm post-graduation, I want to use my signing bonus to travel to Africa. South Africa and Kenya, where Fred & Milty have their clinic, are top on my list of places to go.

2. I want 6 daughters. To beat my dad.

1. The idea of eternity gives me panic attacks. I've been known to start crying while discussing it with others.

Now, I'm supposed to tag five people:
Big Colle - I'm pretty sure she won't do it cuz she's ridiculously busy. In fact I'm pretty sure she hasn't read this post this far down but has already given up to go splice cells or build DNA or do whatever science students do.

Katie - my newest blogging friend! I'm uberjealous that she just went on a cruise to the Bahamas, so I'm punishing her with a silly blog chain. ;)

Kristin - something fun to do during Evidence class on Monday!

Courtney - it's about time you get a blog, little sister

Lauren Cady - who STILL won't tell me where her blog is

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Well, you got one thing right about me...

Michelle said...

HA HA HA - number 2 sounds like you want all 6 of your daughters to beat up your dad. THAT'S FUNNY!

Chelle